Through early, individualized intervention and experience, Northern Voices seeks to provide students, regardless of income or background, with the skills they need to be fully integrated into mainstream school settings as early as possible.
We believe that each child should have an opportunity to meet their full potential, and we are committed to serving every family, regardless of income level. However, these remarkable outcomes come at a cost. Program fees, paid either by public school districts or students’ families, constitute less than 50% of total income. Foundation grants, individual contributions and special events such as the annual Northern Voices Charity Golf Tournament provide the majority of our operating budget.
Your support means the world to us, and it makes a world of difference in the lives of our students. There are many ways you can help support Northern Voices:
- Make Northern Voices part of your regular annual charitable giving. We accept contributions of check, cash, Visa, or Mastercard. If you would like to give a stock gift, contact our director at email@example.com.
- Gifts of Sharing. Donate the amount of your choosing for a special occasion (holiday, birthday, anniversary, graduation, memorial) and we will send a beautiful specially designed gift card with the appropriate message to your designated gift recipient! Print this gifts-of-sharing-formand send in with your donation.
- Make an online donation to Northern Voices. A donation may be set up as a one-time donation or as a recurring donation, to be paid monthly, quarterly or annually. To access the online donation form, please visit our Donate Now! page.
- Designate Northern Voices as a preferred recipient through your annual United Way contribution.
- Participate in the Northern Voices annual Charity Golf Tournament, Auction and Dinner, held each August, as an event sponsor, an auction item donor, a participant, and/or a volunteer. Check our website for more information, or call Erin, at 651-639-2535 to learn how you can get involved!
- You and your friends and relatives can save Boxtops for Education coupons to send in or drop off at the school.
- Consider including Northern Voices in your estate plan. If you would like to discuss this option with us, please call us at 651-639-2535.
- Spread the word about Northern Voices! Be an advocate for Northern Voices by telling people you know about the extraordinary transformations that are taking place here, and inviting them to visit the school.
For more information about how you can help, please visit the other pages in this section of our website or contact us at 651-639-2535.